Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ebay Purchase of the Day: Cliff Lee 2002 SP Authentic Future Watch 632/1999



Ok- first off- it's been a while since I got on here and updated this- the birth of a future Phillies Phan (aka my first son) will limit you on your baseball card blogging :)



I wanted to get back in the swing of things, and I thought no better way than featuring a short printed, numbered rookie card of the Phillies new ace! Although he's not in a Phillies uniform on this particular card, I'll look past that. Aside from attemtpting to acquire all the Phillies team sets, I also try to have a collection of every rookie card for every player on the Phillies 25 man roster. I was happy to shop around and find my best deal for this gem- found this particular one for under $11.

I'm very excited about the Phillies chances of going back to back. Additions of Cy Young award winners like Cliff Lee have that effect on me :)

No comments: